I provide Forensic Handwriting Examination and Handwriting Identification Services for attorneys (plaintiff and defense), insurance companies, corporations, organizations, and victims of Altered Documents.
Questioned Document Examination (QDE) is a term for a forensic science discipline pertaining to documents that are potentially disputed in a court of law. The primary purpose of this is to provide evidence about a suspicious or questionable document using a variety of scientific processes and methods. Evidence might include alterations, the chain of possession, damage to the document, forgery, origin, authenticity, or any other questions that come up when a document is challenged in court.
Forensic Document Examiners (FDE), Questioned Document Examiners (QDE), and Forensic Handwriting Examiners (FHE), are trained as forensics professionals with a background in applied questioned document examination.
Anonymous Writing, or Forged Signature Issues on:
- Wills and Related Documents
- Bank Forms
- Special Warranty, General Warranty, Quit Claim, Gift, and Trust Deeds
- Mortgage & Lien Documents
- Residential & Commercial Leases
- Residential Seller/Buyer Contract Signatures
- Threatening Notes
- Insurance (Annuity, Life, and Beneficiary) Change Forms
- Marriage, Divorce, Alimony and Child Custody Documents
- Poison Pen Letters – Anonymously Written Notes
- Medical Record Alterations
- Cut and paste Signatures
- Altered or Erased Signatures
- Disguised or Guided-Hand Signatures